Wednesday, August 28, 2013

How To Put Air Into An Inner Tube Presta Valve With Presta Adapter


By on 6:42 AM

Put Air Into An Inner Tube Presta Valve With Presta Adapter

Before I riding my fixed gear bike, I must be check the rim and air pressure. My tube use presta valve to pass the air. The important tools is presta adapter. I can not put the air into rim without Presta adapter. See my put air into an inner tube with a presta valve.

Direction:



         loosen (unscrew) the knob on top of the valve as far as it will go, then put the air into the tire.


screw a Presta adapter

then put the air into the tire



When done inflating, remove the adapter, and screw the knob on top of the valve down gently. 

Note: A Presta Adapter you can find from bike shopping.

To save you tire flat, you should take the Presta adapter too. And before riding bike you should check tire pressure too. Thanks for reading.

Photo & Store by: i Love Fixed Gear Bikes
     

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment