Thursday, August 22, 2013

Big Cleaning Fixed Gear Bikes By i Love Fixed Gear Bikes


By on 7:39 PM

My Cleaning Fixed Gear Bikes

Hi, I update i Love Fixed Gear Bikes Blog, now today my fixed gear bike have rain and mud too. Cleaning my bike for getting mud, I will new fixed gear bike and maintenance again. This cleaning I have used shampoo, foam and water spray.

See My direction as Video











Before cleaning my fixed gear bikes

Orange Tire






Red chain







After Cleaning

New my fixed gear bikes


On the show must go on


My Fixed Gear Bikes logo 

I think if I can cleaning my Fixed gear bikes everyday, it can help to extend long live.

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment