Friday, August 16, 2013

First Start Fixed Gear Bike, From Shop


By on 8:03 AM

Fixed Gear Bike

Hi, I am new bike and buy new fixed gear bike from bike shop. First time I don't know about the fix gear bike. I have found some guy ride the beauty bike. I have seen the color of frame is spot my eye. The shape that I like. After that I have gone to bike shop and found bike feature as I prefer, I have ask about that bike, what is bike type? He told me that is fixed gear bike.  That show in stand that very beauty bike. Then I have ask price, he told me around 3,500 ฺBath(Thai). Ok, I buy from there.



After I got fixed gear bike, I have try to drive ( I never drive before), Oh my god, that no disk break. I have try my feet and strength of my leg to stop, it very difficult for me first time to fixed gear bike.

Now I Ok and now enjoy with fixed gear bike and travel around the field.

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment